City of Mesa, AZ

Show Managers and Exhibitors

Planning an exposition event?  Here is some information and regulations that may be useful during your planning process.  Please feel free to contact one of our Event Coordinators if you have any questions, or need any additional information.

General Information for Vendors and Exhibitors

List of Exposition Contractors/Decorators


Privilege (Sales) Tax Information

All consumer show vendors will need to obtain a City of Mesa Privilege (Sales) and Use Tax License (permanent or temporary) before they can set up at your event.  It is the vendor's responsibility to claim any sale of merchandise during your event.  You will need to contact the Tax and Licensing Department at 480-644-2316 to discuss the options available in handling the licensing of vendors. 

The City of Mesa does require an Exhibitor License to be completed.

Summary of Tax Information

Detailed Tax Information

Transaction Privilege (Sales) & Use Tax License application

Application for Mesa Convention Center Tax License


Insurance Requirements

Mesa Convention Center Rules and Regulations

Fire Safety Regulations

Drayage Information
No boxes or packages will be accepted at the Mesa Convention Center prior to the 1st day of an event.  Please contact your show's decorator, or our drayage provider, Premier Audio Visual, at 480-460-1800.


Food and Beverage

No outside food or beverage is permitted on site.  However, as a courtesy, during move in and move out vendors may bring in outside food and beverage for indivual consumption only.  If you would like to make arrangements to provide food or beverage to your vendors, or if your show will be utilzing a concession stand, please contact Ovations Food Services at 480-644-3881.